- Collaborate as part of a team in reviewing and approving journal entries;
- Preparing balance sheet statements analysis, various accounting statements, and specialized financial reports;
- Month end close for General Ledger, Inter-Company and Fixed Asset Accounting, under policies and procedures;
- Prepare, compile and analyze monthly consolidated reporting to Corporate, providing direct assistance to Finance and the Business;
- Get involved in various business and function related international projects;
- As an experienced member of the team, you will also be asked to support and direct others and provide training to new and existing staff;
- Ensure regulatory compliance for safeguarding and capital adequacy matters;
- Monitor and support taxation issues;
- Deliver high-quality information, customer focused service to Internal Clients;
- Active participation in project planning and implementation.
- From 2+ years of experience in accounting;
- Familiarity with the accounting standards;
- Degree in Business Management/ Finance / Accounting or a related field;
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively is needed;
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel;
- Good level of English language.
- Opportunities to learn new skills and build a career;
- Opportunity to become a certified ACCA specialist;
- Additional benefit package.
1424-2434 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.