Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication with our Clients Business users whenever required to understand their needs and demonstrate the finished application.
- Technical Development on project:
- perform Unit Tests and Quality checks;
- collaborate with Quality teams to understand and solve defects;
- use BPM technologies, Java/J2EE, SQL and Web Services (SOA Concepts) for bigger effectiveness.
- Contribution to High/Low level technical design.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
For success You need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in Java programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience in integration projects.
- Ability to lead younger colleagues and implement solutions independently.
- Very good object-oriented development understanding.
- Extensive experience in: Apache Camel, spring, springboot, dropwizard, JDBI, Apache CXF, jersey, swagger, dozermapper, freemarker, harmcrest, mockito, jUnit.
- Extensive experience working with J2EE application servers and application containers: Jetty, Apache Tomcat, Docker, etc..
- Web development experience: SOAP/REST, various queues (at least IBM MQ).
- Database programming experience: MS SQL.
- Understanding of Agile processes.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Prior exposure to financial systems (Banking, Insurance, Payment, Pension or other systems).
- Experience working with LDAP, OpenShift by RedHat.
- Experience of interaction with Nordic countries people in work environment.
- Interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact in an Agile environment;
- Work in a global company, with experienced management, in a professional working environment in a modern office.
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Possibility to continuously improve your competence and develop your career;
- Multicultural environment with professional colleagues;
- Ergonomic working conditions and various social activities;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website www.cognizant.com/careers.
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Information about UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Avg. salary gross(65% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Kaushik Sarkar