Hireview team is searching for a Senior Java developer to join successful startup/middle size companies. As a Java developer, you’ll contribute to the entire SDLC in a fast-paced agile environment with a high focus on emergent design. Being part of their team you will see how your code is working in production, what’s the value brought by it. This will enable you to take action to improve it and celebrate a good job done. Their roadmap includes the addition of business features, distributed computing, leverage off the engine via APIs, microservices, serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, CQRS, DB performance optimization, ORM performance optimization, integration optimization, backed performance optimization, build/deploy optimization, SQL, and no-SQL DBs, improvements for CI and CD pipelines.
- Be part of self-managed cross-functional agile teams;
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to the development of CI and CD pipelines; Develop POCs/MVPs.
- 3+ years of experience working in Java;
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD);
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture;
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Physics;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently.
We hope you have:
- Cloud computing knowledge: e.g AWS;
- Database experience: relational/NoSQL;
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams;
- Experience in web application development.
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
From 4000 eur/mon. gross
is a consulting company that offers employer branding, recruitment and executive search services. With our wealth of expertise in guiding numerous global organizations through their strategic talent acquisition plans, as well as experience of successfully building employer brands, we have the know-how needed to deliver the best solution and the best results.