You will be a part of ambitious Supply Chain team of talented professionals who has passion for their work and seeks for constant improvement. As Senior Logistics Specialist you will be mainly responsible for finished goods production planning, stock control, optimizing and logistics processes.
- Finished goods production and stock planning (weekly and monthly production plans via planning systems).
- Finished products (import) ordering from MBWS group suppliers in France, Bulgaria and etc. (including data analysis and reaction to changes).
- Keep track of finished goods inventory.
- Analysis of obsolete stock products (action plans and control of actions while working with sales department);
- Control and customer service of a part of orders logistics processes;
- Analyze logistics process and resolve issues, meet quality and safety standards.
- have at least 2+ years of experience in Logistic / Supply Chain sector;
- have experience or understanding of finished goods production planning, managing, optimizing stock;
- have good English skills;
- are a team player with a positive attitude, who is passionate about Logistics / Supply Chain.
We see as an advantage if you have experience with FMCG sector and general understanding of Customs of the Republic of Lithuania procedures.
- Constant improvement and career opportunities;
- Motivating bonus system;
- Budget for training and improvement;
- Participation in company events;
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results;
- Friendly working environment.
From 2000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client - Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits is a wine and spirits group located primarily in Europe and the United States. The Group distinguishes itself with its expertise and combination of brands with a long tradition and a spirit resolutely turned towards innovation. From the creation of the House of Marie Brizard in 1755 to the launch of Fruits and Wine in 2010, Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits has been able to update its brands to the modern world, while respecting their traditions.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (46)