- Meet regularly with the clients to determine their needs, as well as maintain effective relationships with them;
- Ensure that all services supporting the client’s core business are maintained to an agreed standard;
- Organize the work of the team;
- Ensure close communication with the subcontractors, as well as various third parties;
- Participate in the business development initiatives – meet potential clients and prepare proposals for them;
- Analyze various technical and financial documents;
- Implement service development initiatives;
- Work proactively to ensure escalating issues are managed professionally and in a timely manner.
- Higher education (technical/engineering studies);
- Working experience in the facilities services industry;
- Key financial indicators understanding;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English (both written and verbal);
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong customer and client focus.
Personality: result-oriented, proactive, initiative, organized.
- Opportunity to work with the leading companies in the market;
- Innovative and modern environment - good chance to see the latest global trends;
- A team and support of professionals.
From 2470 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – the leading global provider of facility services.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (45)