- Involvement in Microsoft 365 solution design processes together with the Tech Lead
- Participating in workplace cloud transition
- Execution of the technical roadmap for M365
- Maintaining and developing the product/service
- Providing M365 Exchange Online support to end-users and within the IT-organization
- Working together with Service Desk to fulfill requests, incidents, changes, and problems
- Ensuring that documentation is developed and maintained
- Improving the ways of working, tools and processes.
- Have more than 3 years of proven working experience with MS365 Intune.
- Have participated in large volume MS Intune migration projects.
- Have experience while being a part of large organizations with complex IT-environments and integrations.
- Have knowledge of content scanning, spam, and anti-malware.
- Are eager to learn and have genuine interest in new technologies.
- Are a team player and believe that knowledge sharing is a key.
- Are fluent in English.
- Knowledge and working experience in other cloud solutions would be an advantage.
- Experience while working with agile methodologies would be an advantage.
- Worked in an international cross-functional team would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International environment
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Up to 4300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.