Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of Windows software.
- Documentation of architectures, designs, including but not limited to detailed design, implementation and verification;
- Software implementation;
- Software version control and defect management;
- Object orientated or structured design software design principles.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent and 3+ Years related experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of C#, SQL and any scripting language such as Python;
- Demonstrated experience in documenting architectures using UML or other methodology;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal while being enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven;
- Flexibility in task assignment, willingness to switch tasks as needed based on a fast moving work environment;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Good English speaking skills.
- Professional team to work with in an international environment;
- Good atmosphere and salary adequate to the position and responsibilities;
- Ability to work in a company with a LEAN philosophy.
Talent Lab client – Viltechmeda – is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high precision medical equipment – infusion pumps – worldwide known under Aitecs brands. Established in 1993 company exports products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Since 2009, Viltechmeda is a member of Moog Inc. (NYSE).