SE will join a high performing dynamic team delivering next generation Security and Compliance Solutions on the Virtustream Cloud platform.
- SE will have extensive experience in testing web applications and API.
- SE will work with members of business team and plan different types of tests.
- SE will develop automate test scripts using tools like Selenium.
- Leverage http, REST concepts for testing purposes.
- Conduct testing with the agile teams following Agile methodologies.
- 2+ years of in-depth experience in testing business applications.
- UI and JSON testing experience.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality control processes.
- Ready to work in dynamic, fast paced, innovative and continuously changing environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills in business and technical environments.
- Knowledge of Java is desireable.
- Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering preferred.
- 40 hours per week Standard;
- Pleasant and family friendly working environment;
- Excellent working conditions in brand new office at Business Centre B66 in Kaunas;
- All social security paid;
- Long term continuous project work;
- Excellent career and development opportunities in a global environment;
- Professional IT training;
- Competitive life + health insurance;
- Annual performance related bonus scheme;
- Casual dress code;
- Challenging work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free snacks and drinks, Xbox, TV, table foosball;
- We cover 50 % of your gym at “Impuls” membership;
- Social gatherings, parties and teambuilding events.
Virtustream is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action/E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
UAB "Virtustream LT"
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies Business, is the enterprise-class cloud service and software provider trusted by enterprises worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream cloud management platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meet the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud—whether private, public or hybrid. Virtustream is headquartered in Washington, DC with major operations in 10 countries.
Company's average salary is 2674€
3X higher than LT average
3X higher than LT average
SoDra's December data (salary before taxes)