- Provide solutions to clients support requests via telephone regarding hardware, software and network problems.
- Use an internal ticketing system to track and log call details.
- Achieve standard KPIs: average call handling time, first call resolution and call quality.
- Update the knowledge base and suggest novel solutions by closely interacting with other teams.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- You’ll work in a professional and multi-cultural environment where employees are valued and respected;
- The thing that current employees value most at the company is ability to grow: you’ll get trainings and other opportunities to grow that will contribute to your further career;
- The company will offer an ability to manage work and studies by having an option of working part-time.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service (freshers with excellent English skills may also apply);
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware and software (e.g. Internet browsers, Anti-virus software, etc.)
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- Flexibility to work late shifts (if required).
UAB "People Link"
Our client is a leading technology company operating in 44 countries. The company offers a wide range of products to major market players including IoT, cloud, automation, cybersecurity, analytics, infrastructure management and engineering services. As the company is expanding their office in Vilnius we are looking forward to find out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team as a Service Desk analyst.