- Design, build and maintain Genus AI platform, cloud infrastructure, and machine learning pipelines.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with the engineering team to build new features on Genus AI platform.
- Work with the data science team to automate machine learning pipelines.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Have a good understanding of security best practices and basic cybersecurity hygiene.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching and mentoring young peers.
- Enjoy contributing to open source projects.
- Have experience with one or more of the following: web development, relational databases, machine learning and/or cloud infrastructure.
- Enjoy building software by making small and iterative changes.
- A personal budget of 1,000EUR per year for learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 work days of holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- All the tech you need to do your job.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team.
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.Genus AI is an international company with offices in San Francisco, London and Vilnius. Come join us to change the world in a meaningful way!They are building an Enterprise AI platform focusing on deep customer understanding, modelling and emotionally intelligent customer engagement. If you have a startup mentality and a desire to help some of the world’s largest organizations leverage the latest ML / AI technologies they want to hear from you.The engineering team at Genus AI works closely with the commercial and data science teams to build a high-quality Enterprise AI platform and services that exceed client expectations. Their clients trust us with their most sensitive information and we make security a first-class consideration not only in engineering matters but across the whole company.