Sound engineer will be responsible for recording of Voice Over sessions with 1 or 2 talents.
- Must be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of professional sound recording, playback, editing and mixing equipment, also experience in the various soundtrack delivery systems. Experience in tele-radio or media companies is a plus.
- Good English language knowledge.
- Skills on professional audio programs (Reaper, Pro Tools etc.)
- Higher Education or student.
- Positive and responsible attitude, accuracy, precise execution, fast implementation.
- Possibility to record in own operated studio is strong advantage!
- Training in Riga/Tallinn or Online (during period of COVID19) and professional development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation.
- A challenging and creative tasks in a young, dynamic team.
- The possibility to work on international projects – Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian projects.
- Career growth opportunities with opportunity for Full time employees.
- A friendly and collaborative teamwork atmosphere.