We are looking for:
front end web developer, to implement good looking, complex UI for cloud-based platform products. We expect that candidate can organize front end solutions in such a way, that some components can be reused in other platform, same family products. All products can be hosted on azure cloud or on-premises. We expect, that the candidate would like to mentor younger team members.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Html, bootstrap4, Css3/Sass, Js, Angular7, knowledge of Kendo UI is a benefit
- Understanding how to build modern nice-looking UI/UX
- Experience making complex custom controls, making them reusable
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Front end Angular7 based app (bootstrap4, Telerik Kendo UI, sass)
- Back end .netcore web API, Singal R, domain driven design principle, CQRS, for calculations Akka.net, Dev ops: Dokker, Azure cloud
- Development process management tools Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams, Git
This is purely front-end position no back-end experience is needed
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company
- Opportunity to make full use of your skillset while working on long-lasting global scope project
- Flexible working hours, life & work balance
- Cozy, relaxed and friendly working environment
- The salary that matches your competencies and is above market standards.
Talent Lab client – is a professional IT development company. The company helps to bring software development services and cutting-edge technology innovations to its clients. We are currently searching for a successful Sr. Front-end Developer to join the geekiness Team in Kaunas.