WhaMedia is looking for a results-driven Supply Chain Manager to join our expanding team. If you are passionate about growing online shops and introducing new trendy products to markets worldwide, and have a successful record with examples of your work, this might be the right position for you!
- Identifying reliable suppliers and manufacturers;
- Maintaining relationship with current manufacturers;
- Coordinating the supply of products;
- Track and control delivery processes (control if quality and delivery terms are as agreed);
- Coordinate shipment of supplies to fulfillment centers;
- Negotiate with fulfillment centers as well as manage stock;
- Manage the database for tracking sales and stock;
- Keep and eye on the market and identify trends;
- Fulfill merchandise, when needed;
- Manage support – introduce new support assistants, solve new cases, create templates for replying customers and oversee the support process ensuring high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Similar work experience (1-2 years);
- A strong command of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of e-commerce apps and software as well as CRM and CMS;
- Knowledge of customer support software;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Great analytical skills;
- Proactive mindset;
- Understanding of web services, payment gateways, logistics and complex pricing and promotion models;
- Go-getter attitude.
Mes jums siūlome
- Work in fun, dynamic & experienced team
- Opportunities to improve your skills
- Great office in Vilnius city center
- Flexible working hours & vacations
- Competitive salary
Can you see yourself in our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to:
When sending your CV make sure you have previous experience related to this position and please include examples of the work you’ve done, we would love to hear about the projects you have done.
We are also hiring for other positions! Check out our job announcements www.whamedia.com/careers.php.
WhaMedia is leading social media agency currently expanding into e-commerce field. Company is successfully strengthening its global presence with multiple brands within health, beauty and fashion industries, including trendy tech gadgets.
Informacija apie UAB "Eintex"
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(27% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
0-5 tūkst. €
Pajamos 2016 m.
Vadovas: Oskaras Brazaitis