AS THE SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- monitoring sales forecasts and ensuring that any changes are reflected,
- following up on manufactured and forecasted volume throughout the year,
- generating of supply (replenishment) plans, according to agreed inventory and service levels,
- maintaining up-to-date and accurate product receipt dates in planning system and communicating plan changes,
- creating and communicating the monthly plan in corporation with operations teams,
- releasing agreed workload into plant execution at agreed frequency,
- ensuring data integrity and operational efficiency of the planning system,
- highlighting supply issues that may impact inventory or cost goals,
- being a central Point of Contact for all planning issues and facilitating continuous improvements.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- unique opportunity to join a highly qualified and expanding team and work in an international environment,
- a competitive compensation package including an opportunity to go abroad for learning purposes.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Production Management, Planning, Business Management, Supply Chain or similar technical field,
- 1-2 years of significant practical experience in production planning according to LEAN principals,
- a solid understanding of modern and effective production planning,
- excellent communication, mathematical and analytical skills,
- experience with working in a ERP system in a planning role,
- great English skills (both oral and written),
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
If you consider yourself as a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume. All given information and documents are guaranteed confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
From 2000 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Supply Chain Planner to ensure production planning and purchasing efficiency.