- Long term (12-18 months) as well as medium and short term planning for Kaunas manufacturing facility as well as the follow up.
- Finite Scheduling - including scheduling the orders for Finished Goods as well as tracking and controlling adherence to schedule, while achieving maximum Operation Efficiency and excellent Customer Service.
- Raw material Purchasing. Manage the Purchasing process to ensure on-time availability, within agreed inventory parameters.
- System Maintenance: Review RM (risk management), WIP (work in process) and Finished Goods safety stock levels and adjust as required including the management and review of supplier information.
- Continuous Improvements: identification, driving and facilitating continuous improvements of Customer Service, Resource Utilization, Flow and Pace.
- 2+ years of similar working experience in production planning/supply chain management, ideally in medical devices, automotive or electronics areas.
- Business or equivalent qualification in Production Management or Planning e.g. APICs or Equivalent Production Planning qualification
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of modern, effective production planning
- Excellent mathematical, analytical skills and MS Excel are a prerequisite, along with an ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
- A solid understanding of LEAN Pull, Flow and Pace principals
- Experience with working in a ERP system in a planning role
- Knowledge of SAP/R3 and SAP/APO would be considered as an huge asset
- A possibility to join an international company at its establishment stage
- Professional development and career opportunities in new established international manufacturing facility
- Orientation/training in various Hollister manufacturing facilities abroad
- Opportunity to become a part of a reputable company and join their unique culture
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
To apply for this position please send your CV in English, indicating the subject as: "Supply Chain Specialist/Planner" to: or call for more details .
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse.