- Answering general inquiries from prospect and excising clients via supported communication chann.
- Escalating issues reported by the clients to the other departments.
- Preparation of account confirmation letters.
- Checking on prospect individual clients based on Company’s onboarding rules.
- Sending qualified leads to the Sales department.
- Providing general information about the products and services to prospect clients.
- Helping financial team answering PLAIS messages.
- Support strategy and workload planning.
- Creating/editing Macroses, writing articles for FAQ.
- The ability and willingness to close sales and follow up with prospective merchants.
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies and operational business cycles of prospective merchants.
- Experience in working with decision makers/closing deals on Top management level.
- Comfortable with face-to-face and distant prospecting.
- Self-motivation with the ability to achieve goals and quotas.
- Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships.
- Fluent English, Russian would be an advantage.
Our client is ready to offer
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Young and friendly staff, a team of professionals.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation).
From 900 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client – „Genome“ is a fintech company backed by UAB „Maneuver LT“, a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution. It is the smart ecosystem that aims to deliver something unprecedented: a seamless experience while unifying business and personal finances. If you are looking to master of your craft while helping build a product that rocks, „Genome“ may be right for you.