Tech Support candidate will be responsible for supporting, training, and implementing our enterprise payment gateway DOLLARS ON THE NET® and corresponding services to a broad customer base in a myriad of industries. A successful candidate must be familiar and experienced in an Application Service Provider (ASP) operating environment and be able to effectively articulate solutions to the customer. Essential Functions will be:
- Answering all inbound calls to the Customer Support department;
- Identifying issues defined by customers;
- Logging case history and follow up on open cases for quality assurance and account retention;
- Proficient knowledge of installations, which includes pre-installation assessments and training of our customers using Shift4 products and services;
- Keeping abreast of our solutions’ new features, functionality, and installation procedures.
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must;
- Troubleshooting of PC-related issues;
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn and self-motivation;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Assertive and able to resolve customer issues with tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Ability to work in early morning shift.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and other benefits to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- Competitive salary;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.
Prospect of increasing
Prospect of increasing
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments company is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
Information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1509 €
25% earn 1509-2359 €
25% earn 2359-3699 €
25% earn more than 3699 €
Company manager: Tadas Arvydas Vizgirda