- Sourcing, screening, headhunting new candidates as per company needs;
- Performing phone & in-person interviews with candidates - evaluating applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Coordinating recruitment process and interviews with team leads - acting as an owner of recruitment process;
- Proactively investigating new ideas or process improvement to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies;
- Be ready to work independently as well as cooperating with coleagues and maintain a "we can do" attitude!
- Create and implement Employer Branding strategy.
- 2 – 3 years’ previous experience from working with recruitment, as a recruitment consultant;
- Experience or willingness to hire Tech roles;
- Good time management and prioritization skills;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English, both written and verbal;
- You are able to adapt to changes in vacancy volume and shift priorities to support the business' key growth lines;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Able to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically.
- Work in Young and fast growing Fintech company;
- Office in city center;
- Interesting experience and growth;
- Possibility to initiate and implement solutions;
- Salary, depending on your experience (from 2500 EUR before taxes).
From 2500 €/mon. gross
UAB „Saulės sprendimai“
Our team specializes in business, data processing, web development and design. We are building advanced, reliable, secure products with great customer experience for the users. We always keep a close cooperation with our clients to ensure long lasting relationships.
information about UAB „Saulės sprendimai“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
1-2 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1429 €
25% earn 1429-2467 €
25% earn 2467-4172 €
25% earn more than 4172 €