- Identifying potential candidates through job-boards, referrals, social media, graduate events etc.
- Maintaining and developing internal database: track candidate history, tag candidates, build knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets
- Managing "candidate talent pools"
- Writing and placing job adverts
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas
- Working closely with our internal recruitment team
- Bachelor Degree (can be the last year student)
- 0-1 years of administrator’s/coordinator’s work experience (advantage)
- Strong written and verbal skills in Lithuanian and English
- Good written and verbal skills in Russian (advantage)
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills, able to quickly build strong relationships across a range of key stakeholders and customers
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information
UAB "STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL"
Your international IT resource of choice! Strategic Staffing Solutions International provides professional Information Technology staff and solutions in the Baltics, Nordics, the United Kingdom and United States.