- Owns team orders from receival until delivery, maintaining planned lead time
- Manages local COE team desk and work queue
- Manage the team according to the COE process with process management and lean principles with all aspects of safety, quality, delivery and productivity.
- Conducts standard Gemba walks of the COE process daily. Runs standard daily stand-up meetings with team level and manufacturing unit levels, manages deviations and countermeasure implementations.
- Manage the local capacity proactively together with order management and planning functions and regional COE manager.
- Participate value add work and substitutes absence.
- Drafter’s/Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Mining Machinery & Engineering, or equivalent technical degree and at least 3 years of related drafting/engineering experience.
- Knowledge of mill lining, and screening media products and applications is a plus
- Teamwork with modern leadership skills of collaboration, sharing, reflection and giving continuous feedback.
- LEAN basics; advanced level and/or applied in office processes is a plus
- Maintain a positive attitude, promote teamwork and exhibit a professional manner with internal customers and co-workers
- Attitude and solid understanding of design for safety (for manufacturing, installation & maintenance) and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
- Attitude and solid understanding of product and work process standardization
- Solid understanding of engineering mechanics, mechanics of materials and dynamics. FEA (Finite Element Analysis) is a plus.
- Proficient using 3D/CAD Inventor.
- Preferred background applying basic Statistical Analysis Techniques (Excel, Product Capabilities, and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing GD&T).
- Familiarity with FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- English language (full professional)
- Microsoft Office 365 and general computer proficiency
- Exciting career opportunities in Global company;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Challenging goals;
- Work in a team of highly experienced professionals;
- Possibility to apply best engineering practices in large production facilities.
From 2500 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International Client Global Production Company, which is establishing regional Engineering center. Engineering center will be responsible for product design, engineering analysis, application review and manufacturing support. At this stage the client is looking for Engineering Team Lead to lead the team of Engineers responsible for large production facility.