The purpose of the role is to lead a newly created team of AP accountants to ensure processing of all Accounts Payables transactions in timely manner.
- Lead and monitor AP team,
- Support your team members and provide technical guidance,
- Take part in the maintenance and updating of AP processes and procedures,
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to AP processes,
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of AP data by team members,
- Assist in the implementation of process upgrades for improving the efficiency,
- Support team members to achieve positive work environment.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related area,
- 3+ years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting preferably in international environment,
- Proven team leading experience,
- Very good French language skills,
- Basic English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
3438-3867 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (40)