- Managing the employees of the department that reports to them;
- Deploying employees according to their performance and expertise;
- Ensuring the qualification of the employees;
- Involvement in the procurement and provision of spare parts to deadline and cost;
- Involvement in the technical and commercial preparation and completion of transfers of machines, equipment and tools;
- Proper maintenance of tools, machines and equipment, including storage;
- Responsible for establishing maintenance intervals (preventative maintenance);
- Monitoring, maintenance and servicing of equipment relevant for safety;
- Ensuring the existence of valid risk assessments for all work stations in their department;
- Determination and coordination of necessary constructional maintenance and preservation measures;
- Obtaining offers, placing orders for repair and maintenance work;
- Site coordination during renovations and expansions;
- Management of department resources and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- Similar work experience (at least 5 years);
- Very good manufacturing equipment and infrastructure knowledge;
- Project management skills;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian;
- German language knowledge would be an advantage.
From 3305 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.The REHAU Group is a polymer specialist with annual sales of around EUR 3.5 billion. The independent, privately held company has approximately 20,000 employees at more than 170 locations worldwide. For more than 70 years, REHAU has been working on making polymer products lighter, more comfortable, safer and more efficient. The company manufactures solutions for construction, automotive and industry and supplies its innovative products throughout the world.REHAU is establishing a cutting edge production facility in Klaipeda, Lithuania. The facility, which will be located in Klaipeda Free Economic Zone (FEZ), will manufacture microduct systems for optical-fiber cables and is set to employ 55 specialists with a potential to expand in the future.