- Teaching one or more of the 14 EASA ATPL ground subjects to a class of trainees aspiring to become airline pilots;
- Integrating, assessing and developing Non-Technical Skills during all training or checking events;
- Prepare and motivate students so they can achieve personal high standards by setting and maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times;
- Monitor and report on trainee progress;
- Provide guidance and support to individual trainees;
- Maintain accurate course records as applicable;
- Assisting the CTKI in developing and monitoring student’s personal qualities and discipline.
- Practical background in the areas relevant for the training provided;
- Previous experience of instructional techniques;
- Previous experience in giving theoretical knowledge instruction and an appropriate theoretical background in the subject on which they will provide theoretical knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of Power Point;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Competitive salary based on market value and previous experience;
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities;
- Opportunity to grow professionally as well as personally in a fast-paced environment.
From 25 eur/hour gross
Airhub Aviation provides professional training for people willing to take their first steps into aviation, and advanced training solutions for licensed commercial pilots.