We are looking for Transitions Manager who will work for outsourcing engagements. It will be a massive opportunity to learn and grow together with Cognizant community that gathers more than 225+ thousand people around the world. As Transitions Manager you will be responsible for client’s relationships managing, project reporting and other various tasks in multicultural environment.
Your main responsibilities:
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition.
- Manage multiple transitions at the same time.
- Successfully accomplish transition projects following timelines and Cognizant Methodology.
- Perform due diligence, put together detailed transition plans and ensure successful execution as per the timelines.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders as a team to deliver objectives and prepare reports, then needed.
- Act as a Transitions Subject Matter Expert (SME) while designing client solutions and process re-engineering exercises.
Experience and technical skills:
- 7+ years’ experience in Business Process, Project Management or related field.
- Work experience in leading Business Process Operations, at least 1 year with Transitions.
- Experience in Europe Insurance, Pensions & Healthcare projects will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Project Management, Business Development, Business Administration or related field.
- PMP/Project Management certificate.
- Computer literacy, especially in MS Project, Visio, MS-Excel, MS-Office.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma).
- Strong project and process management experience at managerial level in Outsourcing environment.
- Positive attitude, high motivation and attention to details.
- Strong analytical, organization and planning skills, good judgment, tact and flexibility.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Lithuanian and Danish/Norwegian will be an advantage.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills; ability to achieve ‘win-win’ outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in setting and meeting realistic deadlines to achieve desired/meaningful outcomes.
- Ability to work in high paced, challenging environment.
- Permission to work in EU and willingness to travel frequently (both within & outside Europe).
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and colorful work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and a lot of engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Informacija apie UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(65% higher than LT average)
10-20 mln. €
Pajamos 2016 m.
Vadovas: Kaushik Sarkar