YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling and controlling electronic travel and expense documents and their processing;
- Review and administration of the data transferred to ERP system;
- Ensuring that Company's policies and procedures are followed;
- Participation in monthly and quarterly closing, reconciling the important data;
- The assistance of the employees upon travel and expense requests;
- Cooperation with accounting and salary departments.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance;
- Fluency in English (verbal, written);
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Attention to details and appetite for variety of tasks;
- Proactivity in problem solving with a hands-on approach;
- Ability to maintain good business relationship with stakeholders;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team environment.
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health;
- Periodic work from home - we understand the importance of work life balance;
- Day off on your birthday – we care about your wellbeing;
- Trips to COWI offices – we promote live communication;
- Employee referral programs – we care about your international experience development;
- Team building events - we want you to be happy in COWI.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English
UAB "COWI Lietuva"
COWI Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Vilnius is constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business operations by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders.
Information about UAB "COWI Lietuva"
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1526 €
25% earn 1526-1823 €
25% earn 1823-2377 €
25% earn more than 2377 €
Company manager: Algirdas Vaškelis