Our client - Devbridge Group an international IT development company located in Vilnius is currently looking for talented FRONT-END DEVELOPER to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Develop and deliver software solutions for clients in Front-end space;
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Experience developing with modern Front-End tools and frameworks (SCSS, Gulp, Webpack and etc.);
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Experience in Agile development environment;
- Fluent communication in English.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations;
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries;
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events;
- Employee referral program.
HR factory is an international strategic partner in human resource management with multiple years’ experience in top class professionals and management recruitment. Company operates in Lithuania, Estonia and Germany.