- Represent the UX voice and be an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with team. The UX/UI designer is in close collaboration with product owners, business analysts, developers and stakeholders.
- Define UX UI methods, processes, recommend best approaches for implementation of user experience.
- Analyzing the successes of your solutions and using that feedback to improve upon them
- Conduct extensive product research based on data, feedback, competitors analysis and more.
- Have a relevant work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of UX examples that highlight your design process in a clear and organized way
- Knowledge of digital design tools, such as Figma, Sketch.
- Fluency with design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and producing user experiences.
- Knowledge of current digital design trends.
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iterative design
- Experience in designing cross platform products
- Good at visualizing and communicating solutions to stakeholders
- Working structured with the tasks at hand and deliver in line with the expectations and deadlines
- Experience working in an agile team is a plus
- Opportunity to start on the ground floor of a tech startup and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
UNTU - nekilnojamojo turto platforma, teikianti NT vertinimo bei brokerių atrankos paslaugą, norintiems parduoti savo būstą.