Ideal candidate will have suitable experience working in the field of web design in a fast paced environment, having a creative, innovative and proven approach to multiple components of web design. The successful candidate will be required to design content for web (pages, images, tables, infographics) and prepare it for publishing. Web design and HTML/CSS skills are critical for this position.
- Ideation: Generate and implement and collaborate on ideas how content is presented on the web.
- Web Design: Create pages, images, infographics, PDFs and other visual assets.
- Preparation for Publishing: Collect content and build publishing ready pages.
- Digital Asset Management: Collect, label, tag and organize; images, video, stories and documents.
- Multi-media adjustments: Photo collection and adjustments for varying uses, embedding multi-media.
- Upkeep of design best practices.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, 2 years higher education or work experience substitute.
- Work experience in an online publishing environment would be an advantage.
- Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational abilities and a good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and make well thought out decisions.
- Sports, Sports Betting, and Horse racing experience preferred.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision
- HTML/CSS, responsive layouts, basic jQuery
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere for one day per week
- Modern office in a great location
- Work with international brands from US and Europe
1000-1500 eur/mon. net
UAB „Fortis Media“
We are a customer focused and young company that is at the forefront of their industry. We work with international clients by helping them to be better at online marketing.