The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function according to the company's specifications. The candidate must strive to create multiple visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Good experience with PHP and WordPress;
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units;
- Strong grasp of security principles
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international environment;
- A development-focused innovative company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- The opportunity to grow in an informal work environment;
- Great communication and management styles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and numerous career opportunities;
- Other great benefits!!
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree and recipient of numerous industry awards, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for its innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.